Sunday 23 January 2011

.living.beside.a.photographer.


Let me tell you, living beside a photographer only means one thing: YOU MUST HAVE MAKE-UP ON! hahaha - funny but true. Bobby has the tendency to bust out the camera every time we come over...or go out...anywhere. lol. But don't get me wrong its great! Mike and I rarely get photos together so its kinda nice to have a third eye around :) The photo above was taken on one of those nights where mike and I just popped over to say hello, have a cuppa tea and chillout. So naturally, I was in my comfies... aka PJ's! But hey, turned out pretty good though huh?!! Friends these days are hard to come by and mike and I are so happy to have met Bobby. Its nice being able to pop around the fence and hang out with someone, have a tea and biscuit and just shoot the shit. This is a real genuinely nice guy and I can say, that is a hard trait to have these days. Cheers to you mate :)

I love photography, taking photos, looking at photos, so its real nice knowing someone who does this. Bobby Dylon Photography is currently under some creative thinking, but his site is attached under my "people to watch" on the right side if you ever want to check him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment