Tuesday 1 February 2011

.the.end.of.an.era.


How can one of the largest fast food chains all of a sudden stop the customization of burgers? HOW? In case you were unaware, Mc Dees refuses to make any changes to your burgers, " New Company Policy" is what they say. Now I like my burgers pretty plain, just cheese and lettuce. The double cheeseburgers that they make don't come with lettuce, and apparently they can't PUT fucking lettuce on a burger anymore. The manager we spoke to had no real explanation as to WHY they couldn't, but said we could BUY a fucking SALAD so I could put lettuce on my dam burger. BURGERS ARE MEANT TO HAVE LETTUCE ON THEM! They used to charge for the extra lettuce, and fine, ill pay the ridiculous fee to have lettuce on my burger, and now I can't even do that. Fuck you buy a salad. I also don't understand, if Mc Donald's is willing to 'special make' my burger so that its just cheese, how much harder is it to add lettuce? Its already going in the 'special' pile. Just doesn't make sense. This truly is the end of an era for me. Time to find a new burger place, who will make it just the way I like it. This is heartbreaking... for all of you out there who are like me, and like your burgers a little different, walk away from those golden arches, i know its so hard :( But their status has just gotten to their heads, how can they just stop out of nowhere like this! UNREAL PEEPS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment