Thursday 13 January 2011

a.must.watch.

The Eight Irresistible Principles of Fun


 
Great video to live by. One of my favourite things about this video is the music. For some reason it instantly plays a ballet in my head with people prancing around in pink tutu's, but at the same time works perfectly with the video. What makes my up my DNA? Fuck I have no idea. To be honest, i am not sure what is in my DNA and where it comes from. My mother has the brainy DNA, nursing, loves chem and bio and all the stuff I hate. My father on the other hand, polar opposite. Very humorous, went to school for architecture, amazing at designing anything and creating anything. My brothers are fabulous artists - animators - not at all me. I draw stick people, they draw real people. I'd like to believe im somewhere in the middle :) 
 I can definitely agree to step out of the box, to not follow the paved road. There is a certain life plan that is the textbook plan for all parents. We all know it. And I am definitely not following that. Life's way too short to follow life rules. Do what makes you happy. Isn't that what this video is really about? Explore the edges - dam right I am going to. Moving to England was a chance for me to explore a bit of this world. Numero cinco - is something I am trying very hard to do this year. Never really thought of the "What will they think in 10 years? Will it matter? Will you even remember it?" So freaking true. Who the hell will care in 10 years? 10 days? 10 minutes later? This along with the 'Stop Being So Busy' is so hard for me to do. I am a busy body. I can't help it, I've always been this way. But this is a new year, a time to try new things, change for the better, right?! And the last one, START SOMETHING BITCH! This is gonna be a big year for me, for us. Expect big things world!!! :D
 i think its a little too late for anymore thinking... cheers all :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment