Wednesday 20 July 2011

.one.year.gone.

As the school year comes to a close I find myself with a lot more time to waste and do nothing. With only TWENTY more days to go before we board a plane back to Canada, money is tight. Is it a little crazy to start packing 20 days in advance?? I know some of you would say YES, geez woman find something else to do, and others may argue that its never too early to start prepping yourself, early bird gets the best worm right?! haha. Well, those of you who do know me... DING yes I have started :)
But its a bit frustrating because I can't fully pack, I still need stuff over these twenty days. And, there isn't enough room to keep two open luggage's just laying around. So whats a girl to do?
Random note: one day I will have a luggage like the one in this photo!! hahaha....eventually, one day!

It's weird to think that a whole school year has already finished up. Originally I said I wanted to live in the UK for just a year, get my experience and then go back to the homeland. But halfway through the year Mike and I had decided that we are going to stay the full 2 years. Now that I am done my first year, it went by too fast! I would be almost upset if I had to go home now, just because there are too many places I still want to see and experience. There is just never enough time in the world as I hear many people say. Typically I am overly ecstatic about it being summer holidays, except here there really isn't a summer, and its quite a shame. I could probably count on my hands all the days where the weather was actually nice and summer-like. Today for instance, is a typical day in England.... CRAP and gray.

In other related news, now that we are going home for 3 weeks (which I know is gonna fly like crazy!) there is a big push to book everyone in!! I am going home for my best friends wedding so that is keeping me pretty occupied the first 4 days or so. It seems like there are so many people to see and things to do while we are home and I just cannot wait!!! :D
I think my brain is going through some kind of mental frozen state lol so till next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment