Friday 15 July 2011

.cucina.italiana.

Great food is always best served with great company.

After spending a wonderful afternoon in the city while Mike was working we met up for some good grub. Its not a surprise, Mike and I LOVE eating out! Thats what we did the first few months when we started dating! Wined and dinned, at the most amazing restos in t.dot. BUT this time, thanks to our grocery store Tesco we had a free meal with all our points! We decided to try STRADA, an Italian restaurant. Food was surprisingly very tasty! I ordered a pork dish, which I generally never do, because its pork lol. Mike tried a scallop risotto, and the scallops were soo itty-bitty :( It was pleasing Mike says lol. I loved my dish, also, surprising, because Mike always chooses the better dishes! This time I finally had made a better choice! GO ME!!! 
I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the apps but they were delish, small, but very good. 



You know when you look at the menu for apps you think it will come out in a few pieces, downfall to this place, not the case. I ordered a brushetta and mike got some type of breaded cheese mushroom ball - which was VERY good! But my bruschetta came in ONE piece, tasty but I was a little disappointed to say the least!


 
 For dessert - always a safe choice, Tiramisu! A very generous helping they gave us, and it was oh so mouth watering! I think I would come back, maybe just for apps and dessert though! Will we ever break this habit of eating out.... BAH... Never. Impossible. Food is too delicious and with living abroad, its even more reason to eat out! Well, at least I think so! haha :D




So Happy Dinning to all! And if theres ever anything good you experience let me know, and we will try to check it out!!!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment