Tuesday 2 November 2010

.the.vacation.continues.

Oh how I remember how excited I was to begin a blog and so very keen on updating frequently.... then life happened, and 100% pure laziness happened. There have been so many thoughts, contemplations, opinions, statements, stories that I have now long forgotten. So this shall be my attempt to remember said thoughts....

First off, let me say that being a supply teacher in the UK is 100% completely different than being at home in Canada. I just had a nice relaxing week off for mid-term breaks... as if these kids worked hard enough to deserve a mid-term break anyway. I think its more so a break for the teachers, so they don't commit suicide or something. The week was great, went to Liverpool, saw the history of the Beatles....AMAZING, def something you should see if you are a Beatles fan, and really, who doesn't heart the beatles! weirdos! FYI - Abbey Road is NOT IN LIVERPOOL (birthplace of the Beatles if you weren't aware). ITS IN FREAKING LONDON! Came as a shock, because we were very much looking forward to walking along Abbey Road. Also speaking of London, all the original Monopoly Streets are there, so at one point we are going to do a Monopoly tour in London! yeah :) Liverpool also has some amazing buildings... amazing architecture, my brother would really enjoy this place! Back on track, so I am back to work this week, or well at least I hope to be, but how many teachers have sick days after having a week off? So, needless to say, my holiday has continued. I can't decide if this is good or bad: good because I get more time off, bad because I am getting bored from not working and because I am not working I have no money. fu*k. 

 
: Click here for more pix of Liverpool

hmmm... what else..... OH YES, this new fad here in the UK is crippling. It becomes an absolute need, not just want..... SUPERDRY. Dam those Japanese for making such an amazing wicked cool brand. I know Superdry has been sold at Pacific Mall, but here its like everyone has a Superdry coat. EVERYONE. We traveled to far and distant places to obtain this most prized possession. Mike was lucky and they had one in his size, medium, the one size there is always triple of. I on the other unfortunate hand, have had to order mine online and patiently wait for its arrival :(  
(superdry tanget done.)

As life would have it, my attention is needed elsewhere... 

cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment