Tuesday 30 November 2010

i.get.by.with.a.little.help.from.my.friends.

Meeting people can be a very daunting task for a lot of people...such as myself. Although, I am in luck. I have a very out-going other half who is always ready to strike up a conversation, thank goodness :) Not only did mike strike up a convo, but this guy he just happened to talk to, is now his boss :) And its a great job hes got going on now :) And we are now lucky to add more friends to our roster here in b-ham!! Last friday they took us out to a charity event in which we had a blast! One of our first real nights out in bham. After a long and exhausting day I found a pair of beautiful pink pumps before I headed home from work and it just made me more excited to go out! Something about getting all doll'd up is just so exciting! Especially when its been a while!! Met lots of new people that night. I have to say, hands down Bobby is the #1 person in the world with a crazy amount of energy!!! We were definitely out danced thats forsure! Oh, did I mention most of the people who attended this charity event were from their gym..... and boy, did we show them how tired you get when you aren't working out! hahaha. 

We also headed up to IKEA with them the next day, after a long day of recovery! How can you not love ikea! Its amazing! IKEA Wednesbury to be exact! Picked up a few things, actually had to restrain myself because I knew we had a big week coming up. 

We did find some cool things though......


 Of course I was the only one who could fit inside this kids tunnel!! And there were mini wine glasses inside!! Teaching them at an early age!!


And we also came across some awesome kitchen sets! Rox and I had a tea party while the boys played football..... and then I baked a cake! bAhahaha






All for this chapter peeps!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment