Monday 22 November 2010

.bham.is.raising.horrible.humanbeings.

OH GOOD GAWD! Today may be number 2 on worst days of work!!! How is it possible for a year 2 child to be soo incredibly rude and disrespectful. England's public education system needs major reconstruction. What happened to the days of being able to physically hit your students, because oh my, I could have beahen some sense into some of the kids today! Horrid. Not only did some girls openly refuse to do what they were told, did not listen to any other adult body. If I had a classroom like this I would want to quit everyday. How dare you refuse the request of your teacher, rotten little buggers. The system must be changed, there must be some type of punishment, loosing play time does nothing, sending them to the head or deputy head also does nothing. They will just continue to do whatever they want once the heat is gone and not looking. And such a shame for I was having such a lovely time at this particular school, reception (kindergarten) for the past 2 weeks was amazing :) Such lovely children, minus the bad apple or two. Please, please, please, please can I just have my own classroom in CANADA! please. 

Let's see, other than that.... there is a wonderful German festival going on in B'ham and we've walked through some of it. They have hot dogs!! or Frankfurt Sausages as they call it! Roasted chicken with potatoes, roasted peanuts, hot apple cider, giant glass pints of beer! A wonderful experience!! We will be checking more of it out once Mike's cousins come to visit next week!! And we are also hitting up the Cadbury Chocolate Factory!!! YUMMMMMM :) Can't wait!!
 
I've had such a rough day I don't even know what else I want to talk about. Luck is turning around and skies are seeming bluer. Possibilities are opening up and I am glad we are doing this together :) xoxo

Till then, keep calm and carry on :)     

1 comment:

  1. I agree Kelly. What is wrong with these children? I blame it on the parents...

    ReplyDelete