Wednesday 21 September 2011

little bit of this. little bit of that.

amazing how time fly's when you have nothing to do. Since supply work is at a minimum I figured it was time I start updating this baby. Hard to imagine a full year has passed me by. 


Recently I came across a BBC episode about mixed races, and are they better. I found it very interesting because my own brother will have a mixed race child. They 'say' that because the gene pools are so different and come from different parts of the world they have a very unique gene selection. If you really stop and think that well the human species has only been around for roughly 200,000 years, and the animal species in general starting at 590,000,000 years ago, we are a young species. In this documentary they talk about how Europe has the most inbred type of human. Not inbred like I am going to have babies with my cousin, more like when the Europeans migrated there 40,000 years ago, there were only about 1000 people. So everyone is some how related if you look back far enough. This makes the two genes from both parents very similar, whereas a mixed breed child will have two genes that are very different. It makes total sense. Take a look at Tiger Woods, Lewis Hamilton, OBAMA, Lenny Kravitz, Halle Berry, The Rock! All amazing in what they do. Super athletes. As a human race there is only a 0.10% of difference. We all look the same and have similar builds and characteristics. No wonder some people put up such a fight to "be different". I think if I was exposed to this type of science while in my learning years, I would have loved to pursue something in this field. I just find it absolutely interesting. Eventually this world will all be mixed race, and when that happens we will have created a better, stronger species than our own. Plus, in most cases, these mixed children are gorgeous! So ponder that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment