Sunday 6 March 2011

.sad.goodbyes.2011.

Moving to a whole new country is something that people either do to get away from their current situation, or if you belong in the better graces of society, you move for the experience. One of the hardest things to do in my opinion. Lots to leave behind but also lots to gain. In the past 6 months I have had the pleasure of spending time with some special people. Unfortunately the time has come to say goodbye. These ladies came over the pond, experienced a bit of UK life, and like smart girls decided to make the move back to the homeland. The good, amazing, makes sense homeland. GOODBYE CAILEY & LIZ! Its been a blast and we have lots to travel when you revisit! 
I know this is a late post but I've been busy! lol Here are some great group moments just before they hopped on their plane!

OLD STOCK JOINT - February 2011



The Ladies!   
Just before these ladies moved back we had a small little get together/goodbye session :D

 Andy - Bobby - Mike


The boys in their couch corner enjoying some 'manly' company :)
 
This is Kristen (right). Although we lost 2 good girls, we did gain another Canadian in the mix! Welcome Kristen :D

She making a bracelet out of Starburst wrappers! Candy isnt just for eating anymore! It was quite entertaining. Never seen someone make something out of candy wrappers lol.




Cheers ladies!!! We Miss You Already :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I read this and totally cried! I miss you guys too!!! I am so glad we got to spend the past 6 months experiencing the UK together, and I hope you and mike continue to enjoy your time over there! I can't wait to come back and visit you!!! I love you both and miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete