Wednesday 23 March 2011

.tomorrows.another.day.

"Today I don't feel like doing anythingI just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything..." 
- - The Lazy Song - 
Bruno Mars 


It's always hard to forget about the mess of today. It's hard to remember that nothing lasts forever, and tomorrow a new day beings, you get a new start. I applaud those who DO think like that because for a lot of us in the world, its a very hard concept to live by. Me, I am a constant worrier. Always worrying about tomorrow, what I need sorted before I go to bed, where I'll be working at. Always thinking about when we can take our next trip...blah blah blah. But I do have to say I am comin' round! I think living in England has helped me to start that. The people here just seem to be very relaxed. They don't seem to 'care' as much about everything, or the little things perhaps. I know being a teacher we get holidays every 6 weeks. Amazing I know. But probably not in the best interest of the children.


 Today I had the day off and so happy for it! I've actually enjoyed doing nothing :) The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars is such a good relaxing song. I actually stopped and took the time to learn a new song on the guitar, play it to my other half and have a good old singing session. It was fab!

Day three of writing this post... and another open day for me :) The sun is shinning and the weather is beautiful, what more can you really ask for. I originally began this post today with something to say, and its completely flown my mind. Lately i feel like the creative juices just haven't been flowing, and now im just gibbering and gabbering. So i think ill stop myself now. cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment