Monday 7 November 2011

next on the list?

I know the school year has really just begun, but today I started thinking about where I want to be next year. As I was surfing the net for job posts I was reminded of the jobless summer that must come before next school year. Crikey. But I am thinking of popping to a different part of the world for September 2012. Those remote teaching jobs pay off years of education bills that for sure. I know I'm sitting thinking, hmm how bad could it be? But I am gonna guess far more than anything I would ever expect. Whats more important? Financial stability or being in a city with more than 200 people to keep you sane? Hmmm. lol. I would love to teach in Italy, but then again, not going to help me financially. Teaching in Italy would kind of be like this year. Being anywhere in Europe I think will tempt me too much to travel and what not. I want to learn Italian, which is probably why I've been looking for jobs there. Although, as I was researching possible positions, I came across a past teachers experience. In a nutshell, imagine teaching in Toronto, London, Birmingham, any inner city school and magnify that. Not to mention the natural tendencies of Italians to just be much louder. Kinda turned me off that whole idea. So now I'm thinking of where else I can go, thats not the middle east. hmm, well, only time will tell. That's it for my ranting today, I've gotta prep work for my nursery class this week. Oh so little, and so needy
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment