Tuesday 4 October 2011

stumbling...




So as I sit with my morning coffee I ponder what to do with myself. Did the job search all day yesterday so I thought I would take a brake. So, reverting back to my student life habits, I turned to Stumble Upon and came across a very neat arts and craftsy website which I am going to ad to my [people to watch] links. In the above picture she shows you how to make this magnificent paper flowers and much more. 
Great art lesson teachers! Possibly for mothers day?! :) Check it out!
jonesdesigncompany.com

Also, if you've never been to Italy, now the Sistine Chapel can come to you virtually. A much nicer experience than the real thing I tell you that! -->  Sistine Chapel

LADIES... This is an amazing, creative website that teaches you how to do cool hairstyles, make your own pieces and what not... very cool! Check it out! And named quite appropriately lol, lets face it, we are all a beautiful mess at least once a day! :D
a beautiful mess 

No comments:

Post a Comment