Monday 3 October 2011

Last minute summer lovin

We have been very lucky this week to have had beautiful summer weather! 25 degrees and up for most of the week. So what did i do? Nothing but Sun bathe and enjoy as much as I could of the great outdoors. I strolled around good old bham trying too take pictures of my everyday sights before I forget. Everyone does this, they say "ya, ya I will go there, I always have time because I live here. Its always there" and then, just before your about to go, you forget all about that place or that picture you wanted to take. This is what happens, people get used to being where they are its not special anymore. So I am trying to avoid that as much as I can.
And plus, before I know it winter will be showing its nasty face oh so soon. So no better time than now to try and take all the pictures I want :)


We had a Great weekend of sitting outside. VW had a nice bumper car set up in Victoria Square so Kristen, Mike and I all lined up for our 5 minutes or raming into each other! It had been years since I was in a bumper car. Very fun!

After sitting around the square we decided to put down a blanket and soak up some rays. Mike being the lovely fellow that he is surprised me with some pretty flowers :) It was a perfect day outside and I couldn't have asked for more! The weather is supposed to go back to its British roots this week, not looking forward to it. Till then..cherrio!




No comments:

Post a Comment