Monday 30 May 2011

my.BABBIES!!

So I've found my own green thumb! (or at least i'd like to believe so!) So here is the progress of my 3 babies: to-ma-too


 First signs of life began to appear a few weeks after planting!!!


As soon as they sprouted out of the pots the grew incredibly fast!! 


This is probably the most current photo of my babies!! There have been a few short mishaps where i thought they were going to die due to lack of sunshine...but wow did they fix themselves with just a few hours of sunlight!! Amazing :D
Its amazing how something can just fix itself in a few hours when just a moment ago they looked like they were about to die. I suppose humans are a lot alike in that sense, one minute you think all life is over and you just cannot go on... and then something happens to your whole perspective changes. funny isnt it. we are plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment